If you gather source information when researching, you need to have a works cited page and give credit to those sources. At CHS we use EasyBib for citing MLA style.
You can find EasyBib here:
Link to EasyBib
Sign up for an account with your personal email address. Add sources as you research. Remember, when using our databases adding a source to EasyBib is as easy as clicking the link in the database. See Mrs. Nay for more information!
You can download an add-on through Google Docs to utilize EasyBib through your Doc.
To create your Works Cited page:
1. Open a new Google Doc.
2. Click "add-ons" from the toolbar.
3. Click "Get add-ons..." and search for "EasyBib Bibliography Creator."
4. Watch the video below to see how to use this tool.
If you are using our databases as a source...
1. Choose "Citation Tools" from the menu on the article/eBook you are using.
2. Make sure you use APA format and export the citation to your Google Drive.
3. Once you have created your works cited page in the step above, go to your Google Drive to copy and paste the rest of the citations into the works cited page.
Remember - you will need to complete the formatting -- abc order, indentations, etc.
Are you using reliable sources? Check out the website evaluation guide below:
Link to Website Evaluation Guide
Check out Purdue Owl for information on all things research related, citations and bibliographic information!